AIA Tampa Bay Job Board
EMPLOYERS - Listings are $50 for Members and $100 for Non Members Per position and will be posted for 90 days.
Please forward your ad by email, ready to post in a format similar to the current job listings. Jobs will be posted for 90 days and then deleted. Due to space limitations, ads are limited to 2 paragraphs and must be no more then 250 words. Longer ads will be modified by the webmaster if necessary.
Click Here To Pay For Your Employment Listing
JOB SEEKERS - The Chapter keeps resumes on file for employers who inquire. Please send an Electronic version of your resume in Word or PDF format, titled with your last name and type of job you are seeking, (ex. jones_draftsperson, jones_architect, jones_intern3, etc.) Resumes will only be accepted in electronic format, by email to Eli@AIATampaBay.Com or by mail on disk. (AIATB 1315, E. 7th Ave., Suite 105, Tampa, FL 33605)
ALSO SEE AIA NATIONAL'S JOB SITE FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
Collapse All | Expand All
Project Designer / Project Manager / Architect | SOL Design Studio, LLC
For the full job description, Click Here
Commercial and Residential Studio is growing and has an immediate opening for a full-time seasoned Architectural Designer/ Project Manager / Architect. A Florida licensed professional would be a benefit, but not a requirement.
You will be responsible for creating accurate and complete plans and drawings from rough and detailed sketches, plus, modifying architectural documents, elevations, sections, details, etc. as directed by the Principal Architect.
The position is located in Ybor City Tampa, FL. Tampa Bay area residency required.
Position Requirements Include:
5 - 10 years of professional experience in architecture and management including:
- Master Degree in Architecture
- Construction document production (in AutoCAD)
- Knowledge of building sections and local codes
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch-UP, Revit, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Rendering both Sketch-UP and Revit high resolution rendering.
- Experience in creating Graphic Presentation boards and slideshows for Client coordination.
- Confidence in conceptual design process, ability to interpret Client wants and exceed expectations
- You must be eligible to work in the United States without visa restrictions
Please send resume, visual examples, and level of proficiency in the indicated software.
This opportunity offers a competitive base salary along with substantial bonus potential, terrific benefits including health, vision, dental, 401K and reimbursement of all professional accreditations, plus a flexible work schedule and more.
Please send your resume and work samples in PDF form to:
Lead 3D Artist | Design Styles Architecture
Design Styles Architecture is currently seeking a talented Lead 3D Artist with experience in various Applications (including 3ds Max, Vray, and Unreal Engine) to join us in our Tampa, FL office.
Candidates for this position should be:
- Experienced in SketchUp, 3ds Max, V-Ray, TwinMotion, and Unreal Engine
- Specialized in creating photorealistic models, textures, materials, lighting, and rendering for both interior and exterior environments
- Skilled in graphic design, photo-editing, and web integration of visualization deliverables
- Accurately translate design concepts into 3D Models/Renderings
- Work directly with the design team to assess and generate 3D models for both photo-real and real-time rendering deliverables
- Assist in post-production of rendered content (including VR/AR and Animations)
- Development and management of 3D content libraries
- Maintain and troubleshoot plugins and software related to the 3D rendering pipeline
- Developing print, multimedia, web and/or graphic design
- Developing presentation boards, booklets, and marketing materials for clients and internal use
- Website content creation and management through WordPress (CMS)
- Minimum of 6 yrs. experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media Arts and Animation, Interactive Entertainment, or Graphic Design preferred.
- Must be proficient in 3DS Max, SketchUp, V-Ray, TwinMotion, Enscape, and Unreal-Engine
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and AfterEffects
- Must be familiar with Revit and AutoCAD (Export for Various DCC)
- Must be familiar with Forest Pack and Rail Clone
- Must understand three-dimensional design with attention to detail
- Must be focused, organized, detail oriented and able to prioritize
- Positive & Professional Attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and closely within a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and provide excellent communication and organizational skills
- Effective client contact and business development are also a plus
Marketing Manager | FleischmanGarcia
FleischmanGarcia Architecture has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager in our prominent Tampa Bay architectural, planning, and interior design office. Candidate will have excellent writing, verbal communication and organizational skills accompanied by a strong proficiency in InDesign and PhotoShop. They will design and revise proposal and interview document templates and develop graphics to support these. Will be responsible for presentations and all marketing paraphernalia, proofread content developed by technical/lead staff. Maintain and update organized pursuit file structure, coordinate project photography and process for marketing use. Develop and submit award applications, collaborate with practice leaders and project managers on marketing and business development initiatives. They will build social networks, create social content, manage, update and maintain dynamic website content, manage editing, approval, and schedule of all posts for all social media platforms.
- Strong working knowledge of InDesign, MS Office Suite and Photoshop is required. Wordpress is a plus.
- Experience interpreting requests for proposals (RFP’s), requests for qualifications (RFQ’s) and coordinating proposals for submission.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, have excellent verbal/written skills, possesses strong planning skills, be a self-starter who also takes direction well, and possess the ability to communicate effectively while meeting deadlines.
- Knowledgeable of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working within the A/E/C industry required
FleischmanGarcia Architecture is committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity within our staff while searching for highly talented and motivated design professionals to join our team.
Various Openings | Design Styles Architecture
Title: Various Openings | Design Styles Architecture
Design Styles Architecture (DSA) started in 1998 in a small house on clearwater beach. Today DSA has completed over 1,000 projects ranging from dog houses to Hotels and High-Rise Apartment buildings. We are a very diverse firm with project types centered around Single-Family Homes, Multi-family homes, Educational facilities, and various Hospitality and Commercial project types.
DSA practices open book management, your career growth is our top priority. Break the mold of a typical corporate firm, develop new skills, gain valuable experiences, be involved in the entire process. Join the Team, push your Career to the next step, Apply for a job at Design Styles Architecture!
Project Manager (Home Builder)
Senior Interior Designer
Sr. Revit Technician / Architectural Design Associate (Commercial)
CAD Technician / Architectural Design Associate (Home Builder)
Project Manager/ Project Architect (Multi-Family / Mixed Use Development)
Project Manager | Invision Advisors
HELP WANTED! Local Owners Representative Firm, Overseeing Design and Construction for owners that don’t have the time, knowledge or interest in managing the process is looking for a new PROJECT MANAGER to oversee the design and construction process on projects ranging from $500,000 to $100,000,000. Candidate will be involved with managing contracts, design, permitting, funding, construction and close-out. 5-10 years of experience in design or construction is ideal. Position will work under a Senior Project Manager and Firm Principals as well as other Project Managers within the firm. Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Architecture and Interior Design Professionals | Chancey Design
- Assist in developing project scope, plan, and services and during the contract process. Translates planning concepts into comprehensible terms for clients, designers and project team members.
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of clients’ program requirements and standards and policies for completion.
- Performs product research; assists project designers and project architects with materials selection and system research.
- Prepares construction documents utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Develops solutions to technical and design problems following established standards.
- Works closely with design team and assists to complete projects on aggressive schedules.
- May assist team in construction administration document management.
- Fosters a commitment to external and internal client service.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Proficiency in Revit and BIM preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Autocad Architecture.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, and InDesign graphic software preferred.
- Basic knowledge of architectural building systems.
- Basic knowledge of sustainability, integrated design and LEED guidelines.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Minimum 5 years’ professional experience.
Please send cover letter and resume to for consideration to email@example.com IncludeDesign Professionalin subject field. No phone calls please