AIA Tampa Bay Job Board
EMPLOYERS - Listings are $50 for Members and $100 for Non Members Per position and will be posted for 90 days.
Please forward your ad by email, ready to post in a format similar to the current job listings. Jobs will be posted for 90 days and then deleted. Due to space limitations, ads are limited to 2 paragraphs and must be no more then 250 words. Longer ads will be modified by the webmaster if necessary.
Click Here To Pay For Your Employment Listing
JOB SEEKERS - The Chapter keeps resumes on file for employers who inquire. Please send an Electronic version of your resume in Word or PDF format, titled with your last name and type of job you are seeking, (ex. jones_draftsperson, jones_architect, jones_intern3, etc.) Resumes will only be accepted in electronic format, by email to Eli@AIATampaBay.Com or by mail on disk. (AIATB 1315, E. 7th Ave., Suite 105, Tampa, FL 33605)
ALSO SEE AIA NATIONAL'S JOB SITE FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
Collapse All | Expand All
Registered or Graduate Architect | Rowe Architects Incorporated
Registered or Graduate Architect, Rowe Architects Incorporated
Rowe Architects Incorporated, a second-generation design firm established in Tampa in 1965, is seeking a smart, creative, motivated and passionate professional to join our growing team in a highly collaborative studio focused on excellence in design and client service.
Our work includes a variety of project types with a specialization in K-12 and higher education project types as well as historic preservation. For more information please see our website at www.rowearchitects.com.
Autodesk REVIT proficiency as well as excellent communication skills are required. Graduate and registered architects with 3-10 years’ experience are encouraged to apply, licensure is not required.
Please email the following three items to email@example.com: a one-page cover letter expressing your interests in this position, your resume and a digital portfolio. ?
Design Professional | Chancey Design
We are currently seeking experienced design professionals to join our Chancey Design team.
- Prepares and modifies architectural documents, elevations, sections, details, etc. utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Develops solutions to technical and design problems following established standards.
- With direction from the project designer or more senior design professionals, develops, modifies, and/or reviews drawings ensuring the incorporation of design intent.
- Works closely with design team and assists to complete projects on aggressive schedules.
- Assist in developing project scope, plan, and services and during the contract process. Translates planning concepts into comprehensible terms for clients, designers and project team members.
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of clients’ program requirements and standards and policies for completion.
- Performs product research; assists project designers and project architects with materials selection and system research.
- May assist team in construction administration document management.
- Fosters a commitment to external and internal client service.
- Proficiency in Revit and BIM preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Autocad Architecture.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, and InDesign graphic software preferred.
- Basic knowledge of architectural building systems.
- Basic knowledge of sustainability, integrated design and LEED guidelines.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Minimum 5 years’ professional experience.
Please send cover letter and resume to for consideration firstname.lastname@example.org. IncludeDesign Professionalin subject field. No phone calls please
All Positions | Pond and Company
Pond and company is currently seeking all levels of Architects to join our team, from entry level to experienced senior project managers, in our Jacksonville and Tampa offices. If you like to learn and grow in an environment with great opportunities and to make a difference, contact Greg Keller for more information about job opportunities,email@example.com
Architect / Project Manager | Bacon Group, Inc.
SEEKING PROJECT ARCHITECT AND A SUMMER INTERN
PROJECT ARCHITECT/PROJECT MANAGER
BGI is seeking a full-time production architect with strong technical and leadership skills and demonstrated experience in commercial and/or municipal and county government design projects. The successful applicant must work in a team to execute project designs, produce high quality production documents, and meet deadlines and production budgets. Applicants must demonstrate experience with schematic design drawings, design development drawings and construction document drawings and specifications. This position is also responsible for local and out-of-state consultant coordination on projects. Overnight travel may be required on occasion. Full-time position with benefits.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD /Architecture desktop.
- Proficiency in Revit Architecture highly desirable.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch-up, and InDesign graphic software.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Advanced knowledge of building codes and ability to research and apply/incorporate into technical documents.
- FL Licensed (or eligible) Architect with of 5 years’ progressive project management experience.
- Un-licensed candidates will also be considered who can demonstrate equivalent time practicing architecture with a high level of responsibility.
ARCHITECT SUMMER INTERN
BGI is seeking a summer architectural intern to work with us on projects spanning from programming and schematic design to construction documents and construction administration. The position will be 2-3 months of full-time work within the preferred hours of 8AM to 5PM, M-F; however, we are flexible.
Responsibilities / Examples Work to Perform
- AutoCAD / REVIT production documents
- Conceptual plan and elevation renderings
- 3-D modeling and drafting
- Design and production document coordination with other architects, consultants and vendors
- Code and product research
- Upper level or graduate level design student preferred
- Proficiency in latest version of AutoCAD and general understanding of REVIT and modeling capabilities
- Proficiency in Photoshop; InDesign a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines and schedules and follow directions from others
- Ability to work in groups and as collaborative team member
Bacon Group, Inc. is located in Clearwater, FL, with a national practice in the design of animal care facilities. Please send a cover letter, resume, references and portfolio in PDF format (5 MB max) to firstname.lastname@example.org or Rick@bgarchitects.com. Please no phone inquiries.
Architectural Associate | EMPAD Architecture
Architectural Associate / EMPAD Architecture
EMPAD Architecture is seeking an Intern Associate to join our team in Clearwater, FL in a full or part time capacity. We are seeking candidates with experience working with an architectural firm and experience with Autocad and Revit. Candidates will be working with Project Architects performing a variety of tasks including schematic design, developing construction documents and presentation materials including color renderings.
EMPAD Architecture is a small to mid-size Architectural firm founded in 2003 and located conveniently in the Feather Sound area of Clearwater, FL. Our firm works mainly throughout Florida but also on projects throughout other areas of the United States. Our office is actively involved in the local AIA chapter, numerous organizations, clubs, business community and social events. We have a great office culture where we live by the work hard / play hard way of thinking.
Applicants that would enjoy working & learning in a beautiful, fun, and laid-back and collaborative team office should email resumes to
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Various Openings | Design Styles Architecture
Title: Various Openings | Design Styles Architecture
Design Styles Architecture (DSA) started in 1998 in a small house on clearwater beach. Today DSA has completed over 1,000 projects ranging from dog houses to Hotels and High-Rise Apartment buildings. We are a very diverse firm with project types centered around Single-Family Homes, Multi-family homes, Educational facilities, and various Hospitality and Commercial project types.
DSA practices open book management, your career growth is our top priority. Break the mold of a typical corporate firm, develop new skills, gain valuable experiences, be involved in the entire process. Join the Team, push your Career to the next step, Apply for a job at Design Styles Architecture!
Sr. CAD Technician / Architectural Design Associate (Commercial)
Sr. CAD Technician / Architectural Design Associate (Single Family Homes)
Project Architect / Project Manager (Education)
Project Manager/ Project Architect (Multi-Family / Mixed Use Development)
Luxury Home Architectural Designer / Project Manager
Project Architect | Spring Engineering, Inc.
Contact: Maureen Rainey
Contact Phone: 404-881-8370 / 727-938-1516
Company: Spring Engineering, Inc.
President: Richard M. Bekesh AIA
Billing Address: 3014 US Hwy 19, Holiday, FL 34691
Spring Engineering, Inc., a multi-disciplinary architecture-engineering firm, is seeking an architect to join our Holiday office team.
Designing Without Limits - At Spring Engineering, our architects are always innovating. Our intent is to inspire our clients with our understanding of the way designs, shapes, and colors can interact with each other in one space. Our goal is to design facilities and sites that properly accommodate people and their daily activities with texture, warmth and grace. Our project decisions focus on what will best meet the real-world needs of a building’s occupants. Throughout the Architecture process, we help our clients to envision their design ideas by creating life-like renderings and high-quality presentation boards, generated through our sophisticated design software.
Spring Engineering, Inc is a multidisciplinary firm comprised of Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, Civil, and Structural Engineering. Our ideal candidate is creative, energetic and knowledgeable about the latest design trends and technologies.
Construction, Architecture, Land Planning, and Civil Engineering
Responsible for daily design, technical development and project management for multiple projects simultaneously
ESSENTIAL DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES
- Includes but are not limited to the following:
- Preparation of 2D and 3D design materials
- Development of solutions to technical and design problems
- Working independently to develop production drawings
- Reviewing project documents and coordinates with other design disciplines
- Providing construction administration consisting of shop drawing reviews, material submittals, and onsite inspections
- Ability to work effectively with municipalities for permitting projects
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S. / B.Arch.) or Master's Degree (M. Arch.) from a four-year college or university
- RA License preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience required
- Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-UP and Photoshop
- Certifications and Licenses/Registrations a plus
- Experience with Commercial, Institutional, Automotive Facility, and Complex Building Types projects preferred
- Proficiency to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex business documents
- Ability to make effective & persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients and public groups
- Capability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees and client groups to take desired action
Compensation commensurate with education and experience
Comprehensive benefit package
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements in a PDF attachment
Please type “Architect/Project Architect” in the subject line of the email
Job Type: Full-time
We offer generous benefits and opportunity for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
Project Coordinator | Victor Prebor 3 Architecture, LLC.
We are a fast growing young firm with extensive experience and an award winning background. We offer a great opportunity for creative individuals to grow both professionally and intellectually. Individuals will be exposed to all levels of the profession with ample opportunities to obtaining relevant IDP experience necessary for licensure. Our studio is fast paced, flexible and informal, located in a professional urban environment in Lakeland’s downtown core. Victor Prebor 3 Architecture, LLC. is seeking a fulltime Project Coordinator to work in our Lakeland office.
Duties and Essential Skills
• 5+ years of experience in an Architectural Office.
• Ability to collaborate with Project Architect, consultants and clients.
• Must have excellent oral, written and organizational skills.
• Must have the ability to prepare, modify and produce a full set of construction documents with limited supervision.
• Possess the ability to navigate Building Codes.
• Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines.
• Ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction with minimal guidance.
• Must be detail oriented, quality conscious, reliable and self-motivated.
• Implement & utilize office CAD standards.
• AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Adobe Suite experience preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com