Building Officials, Fire Marshalls and Permitting Information
The 2021 AIA Tampa Bay Advocacy Committee has created a master list of the Building Officials, Fire Marshalls, and permit document information for all 7 counties in the chapters jurisdiction: Citrus, Hernando, Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk and Sumter.
Click HERE to Access the List
Click HERE for the full recording of thePanel Discussion with AHJ’s from Tampa, Hillsborough and St. Pete
The list is a living document that will be updated and filled out as we continue to research. If you have any information that can be added to the list, please contact Max Parent, firstname.lastname@example.org. In September (Date TBD) the Advocacy Committee will be hosting a round table discussion along with Building Officials and Fire Marshalls to address the questions below:
- What makes permit issuance difficult?
- How do you like to receive drawings?
- How do you like to see permit revisions tracked?
- What is the easiest way for architects/engineers to show you code references?
- What is the best path towards digital sign and sealing?
- How to integrate third-party plan reviewers into each jurisdiction?
- Where to find code reference locations?
Special thanks to the 2021 Advocacy Committee for their efforts in compiling the data in the master list: Peter Hauerstein, AIA, Chris Culbertson, AIA, Jonathan Moore, AIA, Zachary Slagle, Assoc. AIA, JC Hudgison, Assoc. AIA, Larry Flynn, and Adam Skwirsk, Assoc. AIA